Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Grandma's Birthday

Today would have been my Mom's 64th birthday.  She is probably looking down on me and wanting to smack me right now for revealing her age....but as we all know, you never would have guessed because she maintained such a beautiful and youthful appearance!

We have a picture of my Mom in our family room and I show her picture to Caiden often.  It hurts to know that he will never get to know her and see what an amazing grandmother she would be.  I told him today that it was his grandma's birthday and that I know she was looking down and absolutely tickled pink to watch the birth and day-to-day changes of her grandson.  She always LOVED babies.  I remember always being embarrassed in public because she would go up to random strangers just to say hi to their babies.  She would have just flourished in being a grandmother!  I hope that I can keep her memory alive in order for Caiden to at least know the type of wonderful and loving person she was, and that he knows that she will always be looking down on him with so much love and admiration <3

We miss you Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment