Monday, December 5, 2011

Welcome!

So I had toyed around with the idea of starting a blog about Caiden, but figured that I probably wouldn't keep it updated (I attempted a wedding planning blog and that didn't turn out too well).  But Freddie thought that it would be a good idea to start a blog so that our families and friends who aren't on Facebook could see pictures and keep up as Caiden continues to grow and learn new things every day.  With that being said, I guess I have a little catching up to do now that he is already 3 1/2 months old.  So here are a few pics from the past 3 months!



Caiden Blake Motes
Born August 19, 2011 at 10:15PM
8 lbs 3 ozs and 21 1/4 inches


Headed home from the hospital....

Caiden's First Month




His first smile was on Sept 22nd...a little over a month after he was born!

 Two Months!



Three Months!


Caiden's First Thanksgiving!



2 comments:

  1. VERY cute!! I love the idea of the blog!! You guys make a very cute family! We are so happy for you!
    Love,
    Sean and April

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you April and Sean! It is a lot of fun to have a little family now! :-)

    ReplyDelete